MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 9 A.M. Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 24th day of January 202 at 9:00 A.M., at the Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting, were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
Ralph Hendricks was unable to attend.
Guests in attendance David Cotner and Jim Maughan
- Director Dykes called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m. with quorum of Directors present, as indicated above.
- The first order of business was to approve the Minutes from the December 28th, 2019 Board meeting. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Wuest to approve the minutes. The Motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to approve payment of bills and invoices.
There were none.
- The next order of business was to discuss/approve the annual audited financial report. There being no discrepancies, a motion to approve was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Wuest. The motion carried unanimously.
- Discuss/approve the renewal of various insurance policies. As the premium remained the same as the previous year there was no discussion. A motion to approve was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Becraft. The motion carried unanimously.
- Discuss/approve David Cotner’s easement proposal. After a very lengthy discussion of the proposed easement on Mr. Cotner’s property, Mr. Cotner stated that a true easement as drafted by Mr. Cotner as an easement proposal for the WCID board to consider. The Board will seek legal counsel and also consult with a civil engineer.
- Such other matters as may come before the Board. There was a short discussion on the need to follow up on getting a backup assistant to the General Manager. Director Becraft will talk to Sharon Bowen of the Blue Lake MUD.
- There being no further business, a motion to adjourn was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Wuest to adjourn. The motion carried unanimously. The meeting was adjourned at 10:15 A.M.