- No trespassing
- Swim at your own risk; No lifeguard on duty
- Pool open year-round
- Pool hours: 7 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- POA members and guests only; Guests must be accompanied by a property owner at all times
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Diaper age children must wear a swim diaper
- No pets allowed inside fenced pool area
- Safety rope must remain across pool
- No glass containers allowed
- No smoking or vaping inside pool area
- Gate must be closed at all times (Do not prop gate open)
- No running, diving from poolside or horseplay allowed
- Lakewater-contaminated swimsuits prohibited; Shower or rinse with hose before entering pool
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF; Remove personal trash from the pool area
The POA has the power to adopt rules for governing the use of the park and its amenities. The keys for the swimming pool, boat launch, tennis court, and restroom shall be restricted to Deerhaven Property owners. Owners of vacant lots are eligible to receive a key to the park facilities after payment of an annual fee determined by the POA.
Entry to the Deerhaven private pool & boat ramp is gained through use of a key, fob, or code depending on the locking mechanism in use at the time. Each Deerhaven property owner will be issued a key device upon request to the park chairman and payment of the associated annual assessments (see applicable covenants above). The gate to the pool and boat ramp should be closed after use. Property owners should have their key in their possession when using the pool and boat ramp and must accompany their guests per the pool rule #5 . No one should break in, climb over fencing or gates, or pass small children over the fence to unlock the gate, as all these are potentially hazardous and/or costly.
If a Deerhaven property owner attempting access does not have the key in their possession, they should make a reasonable effort to retrieve their key before attempting entry. If that is not possible, another Deerhaven property owner may grant access at their own discretion if they are familiar with the ‘keyless’ Deerhaven property owner.
Please avoid asking strangers to grant you access since:
- a) Property owners should always have their key in their position when accessing facilities.
- b) The grantor of access becomes responsible for proper identification.
- c) This could lead to misunderstanding and unwanted confrontation.
If a keyless property owner must ask a stranger for entry, they should identify themselves, provide their Deerhaven address, and explain why assistance is needed to gain access. The property owner with key may grant access if they are satisfied with the circumstances. However, no one is required to grant access to anyone else.
Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping our Deerhaven amenities clean and private.