DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SATURDAY, APRIL16, 2016-8:30 A.M. – BLUE LAKE CLUBHOUSE
Ron Pool will address a new dredging procedure on the Scroggins Cove.
Doug Plas will address any questions from the board regarding the contract he submitted to manage the Deerhaven POA.
Call Regular Board of Directors meeting to order: (Chairman, Renea Latham)
1. Comments or questions from residents/guests in attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE UNABLE TO REPLY
TO OR ACT UPON YOUR COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS UNLESS THEY
ARE ON THE AGENDA. THOSE ITEMS NEEDING ACTION WILL BE
PLACED ON THE AGENDA FOR THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING.
Items 2-10 under this section are considered to be routine by the Board of
Directors and may be enacted by one motion. If discussion is desired by the
Board, any item may be removed from the Consent Agenda prior to voting, at the
request of any Board member, and it will be considered separately.
2. Approval of Minutes from Board of Director’s February 27, 2016 meeting.
3. Chairman of the Board Report (Chairman Renea Latham)
4. Treasurer’s Report (Tom Burt)
5. Report on signs (Pam Hutchins)
6. WCID Report (Jim Maughan)
7. Park/Landscaping Report (Sandi Becraft)
8. Road Commissioner Report (Randy Delmastro)
9. Boat Lockup Commissioner Report (Jerry Pruett)
10. Architecture Report (Chairman Latham)
11. Discussion and possible action on acceptance of the contract presented by Doug Plas to manage the Deerhaven POA.
12. Discussion and possible action of Boat Lock- Up fees and lock for the gate.
13. Discussion and possible action to turn the barn into an office.