DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING, SATURDAY
JUNE 6, 2020 – 9:30 A.M.
This meeting is in compliance with Governor Abbot’s revised open meeting rules during COVID-19
MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA TELECONFERENCE
To participate, please dial 1 720-739-2928, then 143 871 31# when prompted.
- Certification of Quorum
- Review/Approval of February 22, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- Property Owners Forum – for those who have submitted requests in writing, no later than 7 days before the meeting, with subject of the request. (3 minutes each). a). James Stuart – May 12, 2020 Today a black sedan came down Fawn Ridge Road at 60 mph, blaring his horn the whole way. I did get the license plate number, and – for the official record – I am filing a complaint with the Sheriff’s office. Speeding in Deerhaven is the single greatest (and infuriating) detraction to living here. Walkers and runners of all ages, golf carts, bicyclists, and of course wildlife are out on our one lane streets at all hours. b). Theresa Moon – May 22, 2020 – I wrote inquiring about use of the right of way property in front of someone else’s property. I was told it was turned over to the board. So, I was wondering what the status of that was. If it has not been addressed, I would like to add it to the agenda of the next board meeting. The discussion would include driveways and mailboxes on right of ways (not in front of your own property), and also the possibility of adding community group mailboxes, which are safer and more secure for mail. And also the possible use of the right of way, such as parking, trails, etc.
- Chairman’s Report
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Architectural Committee Report
Jim was talking to Jeff Rudenstein this morning, and asked him about WCID news. He mentioned that the WCID had sent a letter to David Cotner and filed it with Llano County, that the WCID was opposed to the modified easement that David was requesting as part of the replat of his property. I think we need to resolve the replat issue and bring it to a close.
- Discuss Restrictions & Covenants violations
- Boat Lockup Report
- Park Chairman Report
- Long Range Planning Committee Report
- WCID Report
- Result of Election
- Old Business
- Ratification of Business transacted electronically per Article VI, Section 7 since last meeting
- The Board grant James Allmand and Dale Read permission to proceed with dredging and coffer dam construction in accordance with this plan.
- Proposed Process – Electronic voting
- Send out emails with Candidates Bios and information about voting.
- Send out emails to 159 emails via Survey Monkey tool with just candidates names.
- Mail out paper ballots to those who do not have an email address with candidates bio and ballot.
- To move forward from the recommendation of the ACC to allow and proceed with the construction of the concrete retaining walls that would include the lids with the provision that boathouses will not be ﬁnished with plumbing/electric nor used to store boats temporarily or permanently until residence building is separately permitted and constructed.
- New Business