MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING
Saturday, January 8th, 2022 at 9 A.M.
101 Deerhaven Dr., Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 8th day of January, 2022 at 9:00 A.M., at the Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Dr. Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting, were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
David Wuest was unable to attend.
Also present was Tom Armagost, General Manager
- Director Dykes called the meeting to order at 9:00 A.M. with a quorum of Directors present, as indicated above.
- The first order of business was to approve the minutes from the November 20, 2021 Board meeting. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Becraft to approve the minutes. The motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to approve the bills and invoices.
Armagost informed the Board that there we no bills or invoices.
- The next order of business was to approve the annual audited financial statement.
Tom Armagost informed the Board there was an item on page 8 that needed to be corrected. The report indicated the Investment was entered as Government Activities and should be entered as Business Activities. After further discussion a motion was made by Director Dykes and seconded by Director Rudenstein to approve the audited statement. The motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to approve the renewal of the various insurance policies.
Armagost informed the Board that he has not received a proposal from the insurance company, therefore this item was tabled.
- Discuss/Approve AWR Services proposal..
Director Dykes presented a proposal from AWR to back up Armagost to process water meter reading, billing, collections. After considerable discussion Director Dykes is to follow-up with Attorney Corbett to prepare the Final Agreement with all of the changes outlined by the Board. No further action was taken and a meeting has been set for February 5th to approve the final agreement.
- Such other matters as may come before the Board.
Director Hendricks submitted a letter of resignation, as he is moving away from Deerhaven. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Dykes to accept his resignation.
The Board then discussed finding a replacement.
There being no other business to come before the Board a motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Dykes to adjourn. The motion carried unanimously.