MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID SPECIAL MEETING
Monday, February 6, 2023
Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and
Improvement District was held on the 6t day of February, 2023 at 9:00 A.M., at Real Estate
Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time,
place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting, were posted
at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
Also present were: Tammy Hargett AWR Services
David Berrier, Berrier & Company P.C.
1. Director Dykes called the meeting to order at 9:00 A.M. with a quorum of Directors
present, as indicated above.
2. Public Comments: No public comments were offered.
3. The first order of business was to approve the minutes from the November 11, 2022,
Board meeting. A motion was made by Director Becraft and seconded by
Director Wuest to approve the minutes. The motion carried unanimously.
4. The next order of business was to approve the audit for fiscal year ending September 30th
2022. A motion to approve was made by Director Becraft and seconded by Director
Rudenstein. The motion carried unanimously.
5. The next order of business was to approve the renewal of the commercial insurance
coverage for the WCID for the 2023 – 2024 period. A motion to approve was made by
Director Wuest and seconded by Director Rudenstein. The motion carried unanimously.
6. The next order of business was to receive the Bookkeeper’s report.
David Berrier presented the bookkeeper’s report to the board.
7. The next order of business was to approve the payment of bills and invoices. Subsequent to a
review of the outstanding bills and invoices, A motion to pay the outstanding bills and
invoices was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Becraft. The motion
8. The next order of business was to review the AWR Manager’s Report. Tammy Hargett of
AWR presented the monthly report to the board and responded to questions and
comments regarding the report from the members of the board.
9. Additional matters; The Board discussed additional review of “developed” vs. “undeveloped” properties in Deerhaven in terms of classification for tax purposes. Future study by the board members will be discussed at the next meeting.
10. Having no other business, Director Dykes moved to adjourn. The motion was seconded by Director Wuest and passed unanimously.
Signature on file dated 5/15/23
Secretary, Board of Directors