DEERHAVEN WATER CONTROL & IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
TO: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF DEERHAVEN WATER CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, LLANO COUNTY, TEXAS AND TO ALL OTHER INTERESTED PERSONS.
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District will hold a special meeting on Friday, September 7, 2012, at 4:00 p.m. at the Blue Lake Clubhouse, 214 W. Bluebonnet Road, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas a regular meeting place of the Board. The meeting will be held for the following purposes:
1. Approve Minutes of July 27, 2012 Board meeting
2. Hold public hearing on adoption of final tax rates for 2012 tax year.
3. Discuss and adopt resolution-approving budget for Fiscal Year 2013.
4. Adopt Order Levying Taxes for 2012 tax year.
5. Approve payment of bills and invoices.
6. Discussion/action concerning Horseshoe Bay water supply contract.
7. Review and approval of 2013 Horseshoe Bay proposed fire protection charges and contract.
8. Discuss/approve actions to be taken on agreement with water system operator. (Milton)
9. Discuss/approve actions and set date for “town hall meeting” on water system upgrade and election:
a. Notices, including Llano News in English and Spanish.
b. Format of meeting.
c. Outside consultants to be invited.
10. Approve such other actions as may be necessary to proceed with the November 6, 2012 election.
a. Sign and post “Notice of Special Election”. Pollan will publish bi-lingual version in Llano News.
b. Approve and sign order canceling uncontested election of directors.
c. Reminder to request Registered Voters list from Llano County Elections Commission
on Oct. 1. (Jeff)
d. Such other matters as may come before the Board.
President, Board of Directors