DEERHAVEN WATER CONTROL & IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
TO: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF DEERHAVEN WATER CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, LLANO COUNTY, TEXAS AND TO ALL OTHER INTERESTED PERSONS.
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District will hold a special meeting on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 4:00 p.m. at the Blue Lake Clubhouse, 214 W. Bluebonnet Road, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas a regular meeting place of the Board. The meeting will be held for the following purposes:
1. Approve Minutes of July 6, 2012 Board meeting
2. Approve payment of bills & invoices.
3. John Barganski, Financial Advisor: Discuss loan application with TWDB & procedure for funding and repayment.
4. Discussion and action regarding approval of revised preliminary engineering report for proposed water system improvements, including cost estimates associated therewith.
5. Adopt Order Calling Election for November 6, 2012 for approval of Water Line Improvement Project, and to approve the issuance of bonds and the levy of taxes for water line improvements and costs.
6. Approve agreements with Llano County for election services and to conduct a joint election.
7. Authorize preparation and filing of Voting Rights Act submission for November 6, 2012 election.
8. Approve such other action as may be necessary to proceed with November 6, 2012 election.
9. Discussion of proposed budget for FY 2012-13.
10. Discuss and propose tax rate for 2012-13: Set date for tax hearing, authorize publication of hearing notice.
11. Discussion and action regarding proposed water services with the City of Horseshoe Bay, Texas.
12. Such other matters as may come before the board-comments from guests.
President, Board of Directors