DEERHAVEN WATER CONTROL & IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT TO: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF DEERHAVEN WATER CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, LLANO COUNTY, TEXAS AND TO ALL OTHER INTERESTED PERSONS.
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District will hold a special meeting on Saturday November 17, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. at the Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas a regular meeting place of the Board. The meeting will be held for the following purposes:
- Call meeting to order.
- Administer Oath of office to new Board member.
- Election of officers.
At this time outgoing President Maughan will pass the gavel to the newly elected President who will preside over the rest of the meeting.
- Approve minutes from September 8, 2018 meeting.
- Approve bills and invoices.
- Resolution for new signatories on General Account, Money Market Account, Water Account, and Debt Service Fund Account.
- Discuss/approval of new water rates.
- Discuss/Approval of new fire agreement with City of Horseshoe Bay.
- Discuss and adopt resolution-approving revised budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
- Such other matters to come before the board.
President, Board of Directors