DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2015 – 9:00 A.M. – BLUE LAKE CLUBHOUSE
Renea Latham – Chairman
Sandi Becraft – Director/Vice President
Bennett Worley – Director
Gabe Pincelli – Director
Pam Hutchins -Director
Linda Cowden – Director
Tom Burt – Treasurer
NOT IN ATTENDANCE
Randy Delmastro – Director and Road Commissioner and Jerry Pruett – Boat Lockup Commissioner.
No visitors were in the gallery
1. Chairman Latham called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m. and welcomed new director Linda Cowden.
a) Motion for approval of Minutes from the Board of Directors meeting and General Meeting on May 30, 2015. Motion to approve made by Gabe Pincelli; seconded by Pam Hutchins – Motion passed.
b) Motion to ratify email vote regarding approval of $500.00 donation to Blue Lake for4th of July fireworks. Motion to approve made by Sandi Becraft; seconded by Gabe Pincelli – Motion passed.
c) Ratify email vote for the water crossings clean up. Motion to approve made by Sandy Becraft; seconded by Bennett Worley – Motion passed.
3. Budget for 2016 and Treasurers report was given by Tom Burt.
Motion to approve the 2016 Budget and the Treasurer’s report was made by Pam Hutchins and seconded by Gabe Pincelli – Motion Passed.
4. New Business
a) Schedule Board Meetings and General Meeting dates for next year: September 19th, November 14th, February 27th, April 16th, and June 4th.
Motion to approve was made by – Pam Hutchins; seconded by Gabe Pincelli – Motion passed.
b) Motion to approve Cat Clayton (Member at Large and Linda Cowden (Board of Directors) as members of the audit committee to work with Tom Burt, Treasurer.
Motion to approve was made by Sandy Becraft; seconded by Bennett Worley – Motion approved.
c) Approve nomination of Renea Latham as Chairman of the Board for another one year term.
Motion to approve was made by Sandy Becraft; seconded by Bennett Worley – Motion Passed.
d) Motion to adopt letter for violators of POA Restrictions, composed by Attorney Ann Little. Motion to approve made by Gabe Pincelli; seconded by Pam Hutchins.
Motion Passed. Letters have been mailed. (see attachment *)
e) Water crossings were cleaned.
f) Pam Hutchins will research and price the ‘Watch for Children’ signs.
g) Discussed boat loading area and a possible extension of the boat ramp.
5. Chairman of the Board Report was given by Chairman Latham.
6. WCID Report was not given. Jim Maughan was not in attendance.
7. Park/Landscaping Report was given by Sandy Becraft. Linda Cowden donated umbrellas for pool; Pool cleaning during the active summer months increased to twice a week was voted on and approved; New fans have been installed. (end of report)
8. Road Commissioner Report not given. Randy Delmastro not in attendance.
9. Boat Lockup Commissioner Report not given. Jerry Pruett not in attendance.
10. Chairman Latham gave the Architectural report. (see attachment *)
11. There were no additional comments or questions.
Motion to adjourn made by Gabe Pincelli and seconded by Bennett Worley. Meeting was adjourned.
* NOTE :- Attachments available upon request.
Next Board of Directors Meeting will be on Saturday, September 19th, 2015. Llano County’s Justice of the Peace, BeBe Piatt will be the special guest.
Assistant Secretary, Deerhaven POA.