DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
BLUE LAKE GOLF CLUB CLUBHOUSE 214 W BLUEBONNET ROAD HORSESHOE BAY, TEXAS 78657, SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2019 – 9:00 A.M.
Call to Order
- Certification of Quorum
- Appointment of Secretary for this meeting
- Review/Approval of February 23, 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- Property Owners Forum – for those who have submitted requests in writing, no later than 7 days before the meeting, with subject of the request. (3 minutes each).
- Chairman’s Report
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Review financials thru March 31, 2019
- Add funds to the debit card the Park Commissioner uses for park items.
- Nominating Committee Report
- Architectural Committee Report
- Boat Lockup Report
- Park Chairman Report
- Long Range Planning Committee Report
- WCID Report
- Old Business
- Ratification of Business transacted electronically per Article VI, Section 7 since last meeting:
- Motion on 4/2 “for our board to give a gift of $500 to Mark (D’Asto – Gardener) to use for Brayden and their everyday expenses”. Motion from Sandi, Second – Cat, For votes – Linda, Brian, Sandi and Cat.
- Motion on 3/22 to give Pam Hutchins the authority to negotiate a partial or full waiver of late fees, collection costs and/or legal fees associated with collection of the cumulative assessments owed on Lot 157-A (up to $1,443.67) as needed to facilitate the sale of lot 157-A to a buyer who owns other lots in Deerhaven and is current on assessments. The total owed to date on Lot 157-A is $3,628.17, of which $2,184.50 is original assessment amounts. The current owner of the lot is a charitable organization. Motion made by Pam, Seconded by Jim Maugham. Yes votes – Pam, Jim, Brian, Linda.
- New Business
- Plan for Annual meeting & Dinner – need committee to handle.
- Trimming of trees in Street Easement – Jerry Pruett
- Rules and authority for the Architectural Committee – Jerry Pruett
- Proposed purchase of pool furniture from Park Commissioner. Recommendation is 8 lounge chairs at $199 each (+ tax), approximately $1,700. 5 year warranty on the frame, 2 year on sunbrella fabric.
- Air BNB issues – Cat (applicable restriction: from Sect 4: “No residence or combination of residences on separate lots shall be advertised for use or used as a hotel, tourist cottages or as places of abode for transient persons.”)
Next Meeting – Saturday June 1, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.