MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING
Saturday, November 20th, 2021 at 9 A.M.
Park Pavilion, 410 Lagoon Loop, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 20th day of November, 2021 at 9:00 A.M., at the Park Pavilion, 410 Lagoon Loop, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting, were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
David Wuest was unable to attend
Also present were Tom Armagost, General Manager
- Director Dykes called the meeting to order at 9:00 A.M. with a quorum of Directors present, as indicated above.
- The first order of business was to approve the minutes from the September 26, 2021 Board meeting. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Hendricks to approve the minutes. The motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to approve the bills and invoices.
Tom presented an invoice from McLeod & Howard in the amount of $412-50. A motion was made by Director Becraft to approve this invoice. The motion was seconded by Director Dykes. The motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to ratify the Fire Agreement with the City of Horseshoe Bay.
Tom presented a copy of the agreement and indicated a reduction in the monthly cost of
of fire protection from $4,905.71 to $4,417.71. A motion was made by Director Hendricks and seconded by Director Becraft to ratify the agreement. The motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business to Discuss/Approve agreement with Inframark or AWR and CPA Firm.
After lengthy discussion it was agreed to use AWR Services and the CPA firm Berrier & Company as backup to the General Manager. Director Dykes was to contact Attorney Corbett to review and make any changes in the agreements as he deemed necessary. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Becraft authorizing Director Dykes to contact the Attorney. After the Attorney’s review the Board will hold another meeting to approve the agreememts.
There being no other business to come before the Board a motion was made by
Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Dykes to adjourn. The motion carried unanimously and the meeting was adjourned.