MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING
Saturday, July 17th, 2021 at 9 A.M.
Park Pavilion, 410 Lagoon Loop, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 30th day of January 2021 at 9:00 A.M., at the Park Pavilion, 410 Lagoon Loop. Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place, and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting, were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
Also present was Tom Armagost, General Manager
- Director Dykes called the meeting to order at 9:05 A.M. with a quorum of Directors present, as indicated above.
- The first order of business was to approve the minutes from the January 30, 2021
Board meeting. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by
Director Hendricks to approve the minutes. The motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to approve the bills and invoices.
There were none.
- The next order of business was to approve the Letter Agreement for the 2021 tax
Collection Fee from the Llano County Tax Office. A motion was made by Director Becraft and seconded by Director Rudenstein to approve the Letter Agreement. The motion carried unanimously.
- Discuss Inframark proposal.
Director Dykes presented a proposal from Inframark to back up Armagost to process
water meter reading, billing, collections and accounting. After considerable discussion it was determined to postpone any approval until Inframark reviewed the various changes to the agreement as proposed by Attorney Corbett.
- Director Rudenstein brought up the possible need to install water lines from Sunnypoint
Dr. to the east end of Lagoon Loop and extending the line to the end of Florence Dr.
After considerable discussion Director Dykes was to contact Adam Luke concerning the
necessary engineering, and Attorney Corbett with regard the need for obtaining financing
the water line extensions.
- Such other matters as may come before the Board.
A meeting to approve the proposed budget and Hearing Notice was set for August 28, and another meeting to approve the proposed budget and hold the Annual Hearing was set for September 11.
There being no other business to come before the Board a motion was made by
Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Wuest to adjourn. The motion