MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING
Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 9:00 A.M. Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 21st day of May, 2016 at 9:00 A.M. at the Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
Ralph Hendricks Mary Armagost, acting secretary
Also in attendance were Tom Armagost, General Manager and Adam Luke, Naismith Engineering.
1. President James Maughan called the meeting to order at 9:00 A.M.
2. Approve the minutes from March 26, 2016 meeting.
A motion was made by Director Rudenstein & seconded by Director Dietert to approve these minutes. The motion carried.
3. Approve payment of bills and invoices, however there were none.
4. Discuss/take action regarding expanding the Water Line Project.
The Board had a lengthy discussion regarding this item which included possible cost of expanding/funds currently available, and where the expansions would be made. Adam Luke was given the go ahead to advertise for bids and to obtain a bid for base bid and alternates 2 and 3. Upon receipt of the bids, the Board will determine if sufficient funds are available to proceed with the upgrades. A motion was made by Director Dykes and seconded by Director Dietert not to make a final decision until all information has been received.
5. Discuss/take action regarding executing engineering agreement with Naismith Engineering. This agreement should include surveying, engineering and lots for staging area. A motion was made by Director Hendricks and seconded by Director Dykes authorizing Director James Maughan to sign this agreement when received. The motion carried.
6. Such other matters to come before the Board.
7. Adjourn. A motion was made by Director Dikes and seconded by Director Rudenstein to adjourn, the motion carried.
Jeff Rudenstein – Secretary