MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING
Friday, February 26, 2016 at 4:00 P.M. Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas.
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 26th day of February, 2016 at 4:00 P.M. at the Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
Ralph Hendricks Mary Armagost, Acting Secretary
Director Tim Dykes was unable to attend this meeting.
Also in attendance were Tom Armagost, General Manager and Adam Luke, Naesmith Engineering.
1. President James Maughan called the meeting to order at 4 P.M.
2. Approve minutes from January 23, 2016 meeting.
A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Dietert to approve these minutes. The motion carried.
3. Approve payment of bills and invoices.
General Manager Armagost presented one bill in the amount of $47.50 to Freeman and Corbett.
A motion was made y Director Dietert and seconded by Director Rudenstein to approve this payment. The motion carried.
4. Discuss/consider/adopt Resolution 16-0226-01, Accepting the Work Under Contract with Nelson Lewis, Inc. and releasing retainer funds. A motion was made by Director Hendricks and seconded by Director Rudenstein adopting the Resolution and to release the funds. The motion carried.
5. Such other matters as may come before the Board. At this time General Manager Armagost informed those in attendance that there were funds that were not used to complete this project and he suggested using these funds to extend the lines up Sunnypoint and also include Lakeview Drive. This would include additional fire hydrants. Adam Luke informed the Board that he would get back to them with the cost, of engineering, surveying, construction to complete this additional extension.
A motion was made by Director Dietert and seconded by Director Rudenstein to Adjourn. The motion carried.
Jeff Rudenstein, Secretary