MINUTES OF DEERHAVEN WCID MEETING Saturday, December 28th, 2019 at 9 A.M. Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District was held on the 28th day of December, 2019 at 9:00 A.M., at the Real Estate Office, 101 Deerhaven Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Llano County, Texas. Notices of the time, place and the subject of the meeting, and the actions to be taken at the meeting, were posted at the places and for the time required by the laws of the State of Texas.
- Director Dykes called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m. with quorum of Directors present, as indicated above.
- The first order of business was to approve the Minutes from the September 7th , 2019 Board meeting. A motion was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Becraft to approve the minutes. The Motion carried unanimously.
- The next order of business was to approve payment of bills and invoices. These included invoices from Llano County Appraisal District for $3,033 and from McLean & Howard LLP. For $670. A motion to approve the payments was made by Director Rudenstein and seconded by Director Wuest. The motion passed unanimously.
- The next order of business was to discuss proposed modifications to the existing utility easement as requested by Dave Cotner. After a lengthy discussion, the Board resolved the following:
- The WCID Board will take no action to modify the existing waterline easement at this time.
- The Board would like to review the following documents at the next available opportunity as part of any consideration of modifying the easement in the future.
- The Deerhaven WCID Certificate of Convenience and Necessity.
- The original easement document, survey, plat and property description.
- The most current plat of the property in question
- Such other matters as may come before the board.
- The board discussed the previously discussed resolution to contract with a person to assist and provide support for the General Manager. The Board will continue to pursue this course of action.
- There being no other business to come before the Board a motion was made by Director Wuest and seconded by Director Becraft to adjourn. The motion carried unanimously.
The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for January 25th.