DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SATURDAY, April 13, 2013 at 1:00 P.M. – BLUE LAKE CLUBHOUSE
1. Call meeting to order (Renea Latham)
2. Approval of Minutes from Board of Directors meeting February 9, 2013 an Executive Board meetings on March 2nd and March 9th, 2013.
Ratify Board email vote on minor changes to items # 22 and # 24 on the Restrictions previously approved at the Executive meeting on March 9th, 2013, prior to mail-out.
3. Chairman of the Board Report (Chair Renea Latham).
4. Treasurer’s Report (Tom Burt)
a. Discuss/action taken regarding billing for signs to be in compliance with Horseshoe Bay.
5. Park/Landscaping Report (Jerry Pruett)
Discuss/action taken regarding hiring or having volunteers to keep pool area neat.
6. Road Commissioner Report (Frank Preston)
a. Discuss/action taken regarding quote for widening our entrances.
b. Discuss/action taken regarding hiring or having volunteers for keeping entrances cleared.
c. Discuss/action taken on broken railing at low water crossing on Mountain Drive.
(Jerry Pruett was to get bids on repair)
7. Architecture Chairman Report (Peter Rosch)
a. Updates on new construction and repair permits.
b. Discuss/action taken regarding changes to be made to building permit applications and fees.
c. Discuss/action taken regarding request for variance for Castros on Lakeview.
8. Boat Lockup Commissioner Report (Jerry Pruett)
9. New Business:
a. Appoint a committee to count the Ballots on the Bylaws and Restrictions.
b. Appoint a Committee Chairman for the Annual Meeting dinner.
10. Old Business:
a. Report on building on Fawn Ridge for office building (Randy Delmastro)
b. Discuss/action taken regarding bid for concrete barrier that was approved at February 9th meeting. (Chairman Latham)
11. Comments or questions from residents/guests in attendance.
a. Blair’s request to address the Board.
b. Pam Vandervort’s request to address the Board regarding “renters keys”.