DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SATURDAY, April 12, 2014 at 9:00 A.M. – BLUE LAKE CLUBHOUSE
1. Call meeting to order (Renea Latham)
2. Approval of Minutes from Board of Directors meeting on February 15, 2014, Executive Board meeting on February 15, 2014, and Executive Board meeting on March 22, 2014.
3. Chairman of the Board Report (Chair Renea Latham).
a. Report regarding Executive meeting interview results.
b. Report regarding letters sent regarding compliance for cleanup of lots.
c. Discuss/action taken regarding variance request (Scroggins)
4. Treasurer’s Report (Tom Burt)
5. WCID Report (James Maughan)
6. Park/Landscaping Report:
a. Report regarding replacement of current furniture at park.
Committee: Directors Sandi Becraft, Dee Olsen & Randy Delmastro.
b. Pool equipment: (This was held over from last meeting.)
Name & estimate for cost for replacement of the 4×4 metal posts on the west side pool gate so it will open/close correctly.
7. Architectural Report:
a. Discuss/vote on proposed amended Architectural fees and forms, as held over from last POA meeting. Report on pending projects/permits.
b. Board Order: Add the following to Restriction #13 (for clarification)
“Front street line” and “side street line” mean the property lines, not the edge of the road pavement or right of way. The fence set-back requirement is measured from the property line to the fence, on the abutting front and/or side streets. Where set-back measurements are designated in the Restrictions, set-back measurements for fences shall be the same as for building set-backs.
8. Boat Lockup Report:
9. Old Business:
a. Discuss recouping fees paid for extension of boat ramp that was not done due to not being able to lower the lake. (Director Delmastro)
10. Comments or questions from residents/guests in attendance.