DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SATURDAY, November 10, 2012-9:00 A.M.- BLUE LAKE CLUBHOUSE
1. Call meeting to order (Renea Latham)
2. Approval of Minutes of September 8, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting.
3. Chairman of the Board Report (Renea Latham)
4. Treasurer’s Report. (Tom Burt)
5. Park/Landscaping Report (Ron Estes)
a. Ratify Board’s telephone vote authorizing funds for repairing pool gates.
6. Road Commissioner Report (Frank Preston)
7. Architecture Chairman Report (Peter Rosch)
a. Update on progress of construction on SRP’s home.
b.Ratify votes in regards to fence variance at Charlotte Simpson’s.
c. Discuss/action taken on variance for WCID storage building.
8. Boat Lockup Commissioner Report (Jerry Pruett)
9. New Business:
a. Ratify votes regarding sending out-email survey on the tennis court & responses.
b. Discuss/action in regards to rotting of doorframe at pool bathroom.
c. Discuss/action in regards to signs at pool, boat ramp, pavilion.
(Pool signs at gates as well as inside, add no smoking to sign)
(Boat ramp sign, leave at 8 hours or put back to 48 hours.)
Discuss/action regarding closing dates of the pool.
d. Report on bids for landscaping projects at the pool and entrances. (Sandi Becraft).
10. Old Business:
a. Discuss/action taken/update on pending contract w/ Horseshoe Bay regarding the gate at the rock. (JoAnn Rosch)
b. Ratify votes regarding ordering reflective signs & billing homeowners $12 in order to be compliance with our fire contract with Horseshoe Bay. (Mark Malcom)
11. Comments or questions from residents/guests in attendance.