DEERHAVEN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
BLUE LAKE GOLF CLUB CLUBHOUSE 214 W BLUEBONNET ROAD HORSESHOE BAY, TEXAS 78657, SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2018 – 9:00 A.M.
Call to Order
- Certification of Quorum
- Appointment of Secretary for this meeting
- Review/Approval of September 22, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
- Review/Approval of current financial statement
- Property Owners Forum – for those who have submitted requests in writing, no later than 7 days before the meeting, with subject of the request. (3 minutes each).
- Chairman’s Report
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Appoint Nominating Committee for Board of Directors Election
- Architectural Committee Report and other items related to the Committee
- Note action by Board by email on requirements to fix docks due to flood damage. All Board members approved. To be documented in the minutes.
“In order for Deerhaven to coordinate the many dock & boathouse repairs that will be required in the coming months, the POA Board of Directors will enforce the requirement for building permits for all flood related boathouse and dock repair work pursuant to Article 1A of the Deerhaven Covenants and Restrictions. This minor repair work will not require either a permit fee or submission of drawings with the application, but will require that a photo of the boathouse or dock prior to the repairs be submitted with the application. Repairs that do not change the footprint, size, location or general appearance of the structure are considered minor repairs. Major remodeling, new construction or demolition of existing structures are still subject to the existing architectural requirements.”
- Boat Lockup Report
- Park Chairman Report
- WCID Report
- Long Term Planning Committee Report
- Old Business
- Pool furniture
- Speeding on Deerhaven Streets – suggestions for solution
- Road signs – do we need additional stop signs at Lakeview & Deerhaven & Lakeview & Fawn Ridge?
- Long Range Planning committee (Work Group to work on the Capital Reserves study)
- Questions for Lawyer Cagle – questions to be reviewed to be sent to the attorney.
- Consolidation of Park Water Meters
- Status of clearing culverts on low water crossing on Mountain Drive.
- Old buoy replaced
- Restroom at the Barn – discuss keys for the lock on the door
- New Business
- Fire preparation and evacuation
- Procedures for Electronic Voting (motions, seconds, votes).
- Consider Boat ramp extension while the lake is lowered in January
- Consider setting procedures for voting for Board Members to allow for private ballots
- Call for Adjournment
- Next Meeting – Saturday February 23, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.