Board of Directors Meeting
Blue Lake Golf Club Clubhouse
214 W Bluebonnet Road, Horseshoe Bay, Texas 78657
Saturday, November 21, 2020 – 9:00 a.m.
- Certification of Quorum
- Review/Approval of September 19, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- Property Owners Forum – for those who have submitted requests in writing, no later than 7 days before the meeting, with subject of the request. (3 minutes each).
- Election Committee
- Chairman’s Report
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Architectural Committee Report
- Discuss Restrictions & Covenants violations
- Boat Lockup Report
- Park Chairman Report
- Re-keying property owners’ keys update
- Long Range Planning Committee Report
- Road Commissioner/WCID Report
- Old Business
- Cost to print and mail out brochure to all property owners regarding ‘Firewise’ program. Last meeting – Gabe made a motion to research what it will cost to print and mail out the brochure to all property owners. Jerry seconded the motion. Motion unanimously passed.
- Check POA’s liability insurance regarding Tennis/Pickle ball court.
- Ratification of Business transacted electronically per Article VI, Section 7 since last meeting
- a) September 27, 2020 – Approve to allow Lori Bouchie and Wendy Ortega to have access to the email list for the express purpose of contacting property owners regarding the pickle ball court fundraiser (and nothing else). Gabe made the motion and Jerry seconded. Motion unanimously passed.
- b) September 28, 2020 – Approve Joanne Severn as Deerhaven’s new webmaster. Jerry made the motion and Jimmy seconded. Motion unanimously passed.
- c) October 6, 2020 – Approval to have Martha Duffin send out an email notice to property owners regarding a park clean-up day on Saturday, October 24, 2020. Dale made the motion and Paul seconded. Motion unanimously passed.
- d) November 2, 2020 – Approve Cat Clanton as chairperson of the Election Committee. Terry made the motion and Dale seconded. Motion unanimously passed.
- e) November 7 – Approve permit application and variance request for re-build of the boat dock at 503 Lakeview. Dale made the motion and Jerry seconded. Motion unanimously passes.
- New Business