From: Peter Jones
Subject: Llano County Townhall Meeting Tues Aug 21, 2018 – Commissioner Peter Jones
I have scheduled another quarterly Llano County Townhall meeting on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at the Horseshoe Bay POA office at Quail Point from 4:30 pm to 6 pm to provide updates on county issues and to gain feedback and answer questions directly.
Below is an agenda of some of the county issues to be covered but if you have any other issues you wish to be addressed please let me know in advance or at the meeting.
If you are unable to attend I will email to you a summary of the comments after the meeting.
I invite you to attend this meeting and to bring any friends or neighbors.
- Review and recognition of fire departments in recent county fires.
- Review of Early Warning System www.warncentraltexas.org by
Ron Anderson Llano County Emergency Management Coordinator.
- Offer of support to communities for emergency preparedness and evacuation plans – Ron Anderson
- Update on the status of the proposed Sandy Creek Sand Crusher Plant
- Review of Proposed Llano County 2019 Budget and County Property Tax Rates.
- Update on the Highway 71 proposed off-premises billboard ban project.
- Questions and Suggestions
All are welcome to attend
Llano County Commissioner Pct 1
P.O. Box 8759
101 Ferguson Rd.
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Bus phn: 830-598-2296